Web Designer Job Description
We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for managing our website. Primary duties include conceptualising and implementing creative ideas, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our branding. You will be working closely with our development team to ensure seamless implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have experience working with Wordpress and Elementor, an understanding of CSS and HTML is preferential. Excellent visual design skills while being proficient in graphic design software is an essential skill.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding.
- Working with different content management systems such as Wordpress and Elementor.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements:
- Experiance working in a relevant role or personal project experiance.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems such as Wordpress and Elementor.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
*Salary based on experience and location