Contract type: Freelance
Hours: Flexible 20-40 hours per week
Worldwide Webb is searching for a talented Graphics Designer to create engaging content for our website and social channels. You'll be responsible for producing content that matches our brand, aesthetic, and marketing strategy, including social media graphics, website graphics, and promotional artwork.
The ideal candidate should be able to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching and informative content. In this role, organizational and technical skills are key, and all candidates must possess in-depth knowledge of the full Adobe suite, knowledge of After Effects would be an additional bonus.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 4+ years of design experience working with brands and designing marketing assets.
- Fluent in using the entire Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, etc.)
- A plus if you know your way around in After Effects and can create animations and effects to enhance the visual punch of your artwork.
- Proven team player and thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Meritable if you’ve been working in the gaming industry before.
- Loves gaming and plays regularly.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
-Designing, producing, and managing interactive online content, including email templates, social media, and promotional artwork, and informative ebooks.