We are looking for an imaginative concept artist to develop and visualize ideas for our game. In this role, you will consult with the creative team, interpret the concepts for the project, and translate the briefs into visual artworks.
To ensure success as a concept artist, you should be able to combine imagination and skill to produce accurate visual references and work in a variety of mediums.
Concept Artist Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the project team to brainstorm and interpret the project brief.
- Researching relevant project material.
- Present concepts, research, and references to the project team.
- Interpreting initial ideas and creating quick sketch drafts for review.
- Creating detailed concept designs in a variety of mediums specific to the brief such as 2D drawings.
- Participating in feedback consultations and note changes.
- Manage project timelines and schedules and report any issues to the leadership team.
- Up to date with the latest design trends and advancements in technology.
Concept Artist Requirements:
- A portfolio of work demonstrating strong artistic and storytelling ability.
- Excellent sketching abilities for rough conceptualization.
- Proficient in a variety of digital programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to deliver high-quality artwork against tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpretation abilities.
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn new software programs and tools.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.