Worldwide Webb is looking to hire a marketing assistant who will be working closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brand. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing material for social media platforms. You will be expected to present ongoing campaigns to senior management and provide administrative support to our marketing team.
To be chosen for this role, you must have a relevant qualification in marketing, business, or a related field. Prior work experience in marketing is a must, experience in Web3.0 is a plus. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
Digital Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Creating marketing materials to support social marketing.
- Giving presentations.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding our company product and branding.
- Updating social media accounts.
Digital Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Qualification in marketing, business or related field.
- Marketing assistant experience.
- Digital marketing experience.
- Social media marketing experience
- Understanding of web3.0 and NFT social spaces.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Good organization skills.