Are you an experienced Gaming Delivery Manager looking for your next challenge within the gaming industry?
We are looking for a Gaming Delivery Manager that’s ready to be part of our rapidly growing studio's success story. Working closely with our internal development teams and external business partners you will ensure that we are on track to deliver the best gaming experience for our ever-expanding player base. You will manage and support the delivery of products through agile project management identifying opportunities and processes of improvement that enable us to scale autonomously. You will be responsible for promoting best practices, sharing knowledge, and focusing on improving delivery disciplines.
Reporting directly to the CTO and COO, this role will have a level of responsibility to ensure Worldwide Webb's vision of reimagining the massively multiplayer role-playing genre using web3 technology and social gaming is achieved.
As a Gaming Delivery Manager, your duties will include:
- Break down the vision of the leadership team into smaller milestones and tasks
- Deliver clear visual communication between delivery teams and stakeholder groups.
- Act as the focal point concerning product development/milestones.
- Identify blockers whilst offering solutions for their removal at both a team and company level.
- Work closely with senior leadership teams to establish cutting-edge approaches to delivery.
- Lead an agile approach to delivery while fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Support product owners and executives in the development of product roadmaps and visioning.
- Support the delivery of several products.
- Take ownership of day-to-day tasks related to the projects.
- Nurture a climate of collaboration and excellence within the team
A successful Gaming Delivery Manager will have:
- A passion for gaming
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have +2 years of project management (or similar) experience in the Gaming/Digital Industry
- Experience in working effectively with distributed teams - Strong remote facilitation skills are needed
- Must have experience in Agile project management methodologies, and experience using tools such as JIRA and Notion.